eSANTE – Agence eSANTE, Luxembourg
- History: Agence eSanté is an Economic Interest Group founded in 2012 by MoH and CNS. Currently a team of 18 persons, 6 nationalities and 11 languages.
- Implementation, deployment, operation and administrative and technical management of a national electronic platform for the exchange and sharing of health data. It is also Agence eSanté’s purpose to implement applications and health information systems at national level.
- Promoting Interoperability and security in the implementation of health information systems.
- The establishment and maintenance of a roadmap for health information systems, defining a national strategy, articulated with national health priorities and the need for exchange and sharing of medical information between stakeholders.
- Support regulators and authorities on strategic choices related to health information systems
- Information for patients and providers on operational procedures and security measures in relation to the shared care record and the national electronic platform for exchange and sharing of health data.
- Constellation: Supported by external experts.Main Stakeholders of the Healthcare sector in Luxembourg are represented in the Board of the Agence eSanté
- FHL (Fédération des Hôpitaux)
- CNS (d´Gesondheetskeetss)
- Le Gouvernement Du Grand-Duché De Luxembourg
- AMMD (Association des Médicins
- Fédération Luxembourgeoise des Laboratoires d’Analyses Médicales
- Syndicat des Pharmaciens luxembourgeois asbl
- Patiente Verdriedung ASBL
Role/contribution in Trillium II
- Activities in WP 6 (1 PM)
- Demonstration and piloting
- Activities in WP 7 (0.1 PM)
- Dissemination, market outreach and sustainability
Key people involved
- Heiko Zimmermann
- Samuel Danhardt
Link to website: www.esante.lu/portal/fr/