Gnomon Informatics SA, Greece
- History: Established in 1994. Gnomon has 22 years of presence in the ICT market. The company is headquartered in Northern Greece, Thessaloniki with a branch office in Athens and a Cyprus daughter company. Subsidiary Vellum S.A. specialized in IS Consulting and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). Gnomon has 18 permanent staff members as of 2016 and is ISO 9001:2008 certified.Gnomon has been proven resilient to the economic crisis managing an average 12% annual growth the last three years.
- Purpose: To provide innovative and reliable Internet solutions and services to the Greek and International market.Gnomon develops innovative IT products and provide professional services for the implementation and delivery of reliable business systems and solutions to its customers.
The main areas of interest are:
- eHealth solutions with emphasis in interoperability and patient centric approach.
- eGovernment – the delivery of service to the public through innovative applications and web portals
- eProcurement – IT systems for the tendering and purchasing of catalogued products.
- Advanced Business Systems using rule-based and optimization technologies.
- Software as a Service solution for the Wholesale and Distribution sector.
- Specialised solutions in the Primary Health Care domain.
- Format: Projects
- Approach: Since its establishment, the company keeps investing in the acquisition and transfer of know-how and has established strategic co operations with global key-players, applying point technologies in highly innovative, IT applications.
Role/contribution in Trillium II
- WP2 leader
Key people involved
- Alexander Berler
Link to website: www.gnomon.com.gr/