KP – Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, USA
- History: Kaiser Permanente was founded in 1945 and is one of the nation’s biggest not-for-profit health plans. It’s headquarter is in Oakland, California and it serves more than 11.3 million members. Kaiser Permanente comprises:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals and their subsidiaries
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- The Permanente Medical Groups
- Purpose: To provide high quality health care for Kaiser’s members and the communities they serve.
Role/contribution in Trillium II
Key people involved
- Jamie Ferguson
Link to website: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/