PHAST – RESEAU PHAST ASSOCIATION, France
- History: Phast (Association) Created in 1989
- Purpose: Fill the gap between the proof of concept and operationality.
- Constellation: Hospital healthcare professionals and vendors
- Format: Standardization (contribution to SDOs)
- Implementable use cases
- Real code sets
- Structured information
Role/contribution in Trillium II
- Phast is leading the T2.2 WP2 task to define the standardized representation of medical treatments for patients. Furthermore, Phast is leading the WP3 T3.3 and is to define the representation of the selection and standardized representations of lab-results in the patients’ résumés. Phast is also involved as contributor for the two tasks.
Key people involved
- Nicolas Canu
- François Macary
- Franck Gener
Link to website: www.phast.fr/