SRDC – Software Research and Development and Consultation Limited, Turkey
- History: SRDC was founded by a professional team of engineers directed by Prof. Asuman Dogac in 1991 as a research lab in METU, Computer Engineering Dept. SRDC Ltd. is a spin-off company of the Middle East Technical University (METU), Software Research and Development Center located in the METU’s techno park. The company has extensive expertise in large scale software development, eHealth, semantic Web technologies, Interoperability Standards, eBusiness and Internet technologies.
- Purpose: The company is providing consultancy to the Ministry of Health in Turkey for the National Health Information Network (NHIN), Turkey and the Revenue Administration of Turkey for the development of the eInvoicing Profile of Turkey.
- Format: Projects
SRDC works within the following areas:
- Research & Development
- eHealth Solutions
- Semantic Web Technologies
- eGovernment Solutions
- Conformance Testing
- Emergency Management & Security
- Big Data & Data Analytics
- Mobile Design & Development
- Putting research into practice.
- Building standard-based and practical eHealth applications.
- Providing consultancy services on eHealth standards.
- Using the latest Semantic Web Technologies to solve the problem of interoperability.
- Development of standard-based solutions for public institutes to achieve better G2G and G2C interoperability.
Role/contribution in Trillium II
- Task leader of 3.6 Security and Privacy Risk Assessment and Catalogue of security and privacy preserving methods for enabling EU/US use cases
- Involved in WP6, Piloting
- Audit Record Repository (on FHIR)
- OpenID Connect, Smart on FHIR Authorization guidelines, HEART UMA Profile
- A FHIR Repository implementing these security & privacy measures
Key people involved
- Gokce Banu Laleci Erturkmen